Cycling Coaching sessions for children who can ride their bikes confidently and would like to join a cycling club to progress and compete in different cycling disciplines ( Road racing, Mountain Biking, Cyclo Cross,Track Cycling) . Coaching takes place on Saturday Mornings 10.30 -12 at Ovingham Middle School and are aimed at children aged 6-16 years old.
Coaching takes place weekly on Saturday mornings mainly during school term times. To confirm your child’s attendance please register in advance of attending
- David Donaldson – Head Coach – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edward Beechinor Collins – Level 3 Coach Road/TT, Cyclocross Coach Level 2 , Mountain Bike Coach Level 2 Member of the British Cycling Cross Commission, Member of the UEC Cyclocross Commission
- Neil McKinnon – Level 2 Coach
- Tony Glover – Level 2 Coach
- Mark Brown- Level 2 Coach
- Melanie Annable – Level 2 Coach
All coaches at Derwentside have an up to date first aid qualification and are CRB checked.
Club Welfare Officer – Alan Holmes